THE IKU ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
– KATHMANDU, NEPAL 2020 –
VENUE : KATHMANDU, NEPAL .
STADIUM : “DASHRATH STADIUM“ , TRIPURESWHWOR , KATHMANDU, NEPAL.
DATES : 16-19 SEPTEMBER 2020 .
- WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
- Opening Ceremony from Prime Minister or Sport Minister.
- THURSDAY 17 SEPTEMBER
- Presidents of the Asian federations meeting
- Referees and Coaches course (MANDATORY )
- Afternoon : competitions
- FRIDAY 18 SEPTEMBER,
- morning – all KATA categories
- afternoon (all KUMITE categories)
- We will publish the name and full address of the official hotel, soon!
ATHLETES REGISTRATION :
Writing clearly: name / surname / gender / day, month, year of birth / grade in karate / EXACT weight (and NOT his personal category) / Style practiced (for those who compete in KATA)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE : until SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
(registrations will NOT be accepted AFTER THIS DATE !!!).
PLEASE NOTE (FROM THE IKU REGULATION (please consult)):
- Each federation is invited to bring at least one referee !!!
- It is NOT allowed to carry out more assignment in the same league (either referee , or athlete, or coach )
- Registration fees are 50,00 USD for each individual category ;
and 80,00 USD for each team. Referees and coaches do NOT pay !!!
- The course for REFEREES and COACHES is MANDATORY( in full)!!!
- The DETAILED PROGRAM will be published, soon .
- for further LOGISTIC information write to
- Sensei DINESH SHARMA – email@example.com
- for further TECHNICAL information contact:
- DR. STEFANO PUCCI – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you all in Kathmandu!!!